- When poisons back up into the nervous system, we feel irritable and depressed.
- We feel weak if they back up to the heart, and bloated if they reach the stomach.
- Our breath becomes foul if the poisons reach our lungs.
- If toxins back up to the the skin, it becomes sallow and wrinkled.
- If they back up to our glands, we feel tired, lack enthusiasm and drive, and look old beyond our years.
Autointoxication can be a causative factor in numerous serious diseases and is considered by many to be the underlying reason for disease. The colon being the largest perpetrator of disease of any organ in the body, is said to be the initiator of 80% of all critical illness.