- When poisons back up into the nervous system, we feel irritable and depressed.
- We feel weak if they back up to the heart, and bloated if they reach the stomach.
- Our breath becomes foul if the poisons reach our lungs.
- If toxins back up to the skin, it becomes sallow and wrinkled.
- If they back up to our glands, we feel tired, lack enthusiasm and drive, and look old beyond our years.
Autointoxication can be a causative factor in numerous serious diseases and is considered by many to be the underlying reason for disease.