The proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical to our body’s ability to detoxify and regenerate tissues. The lymph system filters out toxins and foreign substances and maintains a healthy immune system. It is a complex system composed primarily of lymph vessels and nodes. When the lymph circulation stagnates, fluids, proteins, cells and toxins accumulate and cellular functioning is significantly compromised. This opens the way to many physical ailments.
There is a wonderful technique that is designed to activate and cleanse the human fluid system. It is called the lymph drainage (pronounced-drahnahge) technique. This technique works with the flat of my hands, using all my fingers in a mild pumping movement making wave-like movements to activate fluid circulation and stimulate the lymphatic flow.
Lymph drainage therapy has many benefits:
- Reduces edemas (swelling)
- Detoxes the body
- Regenerates tissue, including burns, scar (pre- and post- surgical), wrinkles and stretch marks)
- Relieves chronic inflammation (sinusitis, bronchitis, acne and allergies)
- Reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Relieves chronic pain
- It helps to relieve insomnia, stress, and loss of memory
- Alleviates body fat and cellulite tissue
- It relieves muscle conditions and some forms of constipation.
If you would like to learn more about this wonderful technique, be sure to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org